Homemade coffee scrubs are typically made using a combination of ingredients that include freshly ground coffee, melted coconut oil, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. These homemade coffee scrubs if not finely ground can turn out to be too harsh for sensitive/delicate skin. Apparently, Kona Coffee (one of the key ingredients in Arabica Coffee scrub), is among the most expensive strains of coffee bean in the world. A delicate mix of the right ingredients in this scrub helps deliver the right results for all skin types.
Gift arabica coffee scrub to the women in your life. It will grow to become a part of their skincare ritual.
What are the benefits of using Arabica Coffee Scrub?
- It helps detox your skin by drawing out unwanted dirt, toxins, pollution, and bacteria from your pores and balances the systemic pH.
- Arabica Coffee Scrubs works by increasing blood flow and circulation in the region where it is applied which improves the look of cellulite
- It is known to gently remove dead skin without leaving your skin dry like other scrubs
- It’s a great pore minimizer that can restore your silky-smooth skin.
- Its combination of ingredients helps to reduce the appearance of acne, stretch marks, scars, and blackheads!
- Nature’s very own coffee grinds along with dead sea salt are also known to be effective at treating any swelling, red spots, and eczema.
- With its use, the accelerated turnover of brand new skin cells allows the area of concern to start new and helps temporarily rid the infected area of skin altogether.