What are some good at-home date night ideas?
Apart from the amazing idea inspirations from this fun popsicle stick date night ideas jar, these quarantine date ideas for couples can help create some fond memories:
- Play a fun old-fashioned game of 20 questions (pick a theme your partner is not so familiar with – it could go on forever!)
- Plan a Fondue Night (OR) if on a virtual date cook the same dish (pizza?), apart.
- Pretend you’re different people on your first date.
- Ask each other 36 questions (or more) that you’ve never asked before – this kit can supply all the right fun questions!
- Plan a relaxing bath together with a fully prepared romantic Bathtub Caddy Tray that won’t let you leave the bathroom
- Try Camping with your partner in a Hanging Camp tent
- Play games on the Houseparty app
- Introduce your lovely date to your quarantine-mates—even if they’re your parents!
- Enjoy a movie/serial binge night with the Netflix Party extension.
- Just have sex. Not, kidding.
- Enjoy a spa night with aromatic and relaxing Shower Steamers.
- Take turns and massage each other in the style they want!
- Test Your Karaoke Skills
- Take a long walk in a place you love.
- Try speed puzzling.
- Set up a backyard picnic – hang lights and do the needed decor!
- Zumba/Peloton together.
- If you both like and need an excuse to dress up, then plan a themed date where you dress up like Characters from your favorite TV show