Melt that pain away with a Shiatsu foot Massager for pregnancy, an Asian foot massager from Japan that promotes blood flow and relieves stress. The Massager helps provide foot relaxation and alleviates discomfort from plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy, muscle tension, chronic pain, etc. You can use this foot massager while you relax or when you are busy with office work. These come with removable covers for easy washing. We experienced the wonders of a Miko shiatsu foot massager, check out our review. Get this gift for mother’s day and make your mom happy!
Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager Review
Here’s our takeaway from using this amazing Asian foot massager
- Easy to set up and operate
- Provides varying (5) intensity levels/ Pressure Settings. Operating the machine at levels 2 or 3 applied firm but relaxing amount of pressure
- Provides thorough massage targetting all the sides of the feet in addition to the soles
- Sleek and intuitive design
- Has a relatively small profile. The machine unit is relatively small and it can easily fit inside a small closet or under a chair
- A removable and washable cloth covering
- The high price translates to high performance. In comparison to other similar products in the market, this device has more high-tech features, allowing you to customize your massage experience and fully pamper the feet.
- One negative we noticed was that while the massager applied good pressure to the front of the foot, it wasn’t as effective at massaging the arches.
Is Foot Massage Safe During Pregnancy?
Yes, it is safe to get a foot massage during pregnancy. While pregnant, an effective and right foot massage (like they do in Japan) can do wonders by providing some relief to the swollen foot due to the increase in blood circulation. It induces a sense of calm and peaceful feeling while restoring mental balance. Regular massages can also help boost mood for the mothers who show signs of depression. However, it is safe to steer clear of certain pressure points to avoid uterine contractions.