Spikeball Game Set Playing Rules:
- Never be the best player in your games.
- Use your offhand
- Your main goal must be to never do what your opponent expects from you
- Challenge your off-hand.
- Practice deception.
- Find a partner as into the game as you
- Practice your best on placement and touch and not power.
- Focus highest in the Fourth Quarter in all matches
- Think about Spikeball more strategically
- Play on all surfaces.
Can you play Spikeball with two players?
Yes, you can – a fun way to play 1-1 is by making a little modification to the rules –
- You can limit play to 180 degrees vs. 360.
- Players are allowed to move anywhere they want to, but the spikeball must land only on the side opposite them.
- Allow only 2 hits – it forces the players to attempt some more difficult shots.